Friday, April 26, 2019

TX Lt Gov Dan Patrick issues statement on Masturbation Bill


April 26, 2019

AUSTIN – Lt. Governor Patrick issued the following statement today concerning the filing of the  "Man's right to know" bill which would fine men for excessive masturbation.

"Texans have a long history of independence, free from over reaching restrictions to a man's well being and health. This bill, which restricts a man's right to masturbate, is not only an insult to the freedoms men have fought for, it is an embarrassment to the House and Senate. I urge both Houses to rise up and denounce this frivolous bill as nothing more than a knee jerk reaction."

"I want to assure all my male conservatives in the great state of Texas that I will lead the charge in beating this bill. What a man does in his own bathroom, bedroom, office, closet, or 2nd floor cloak room is no ones business. Regulating a man's right to masturbate will rub many men the wrong way and will lead to a slippery slope."

"I pledge to all the men in Texas that I will beat off all supporters of this bill with both hands. Now please enjoy the complimentary cigarettes and paper towels."

No comments: