Saturday, June 09, 2018

Movie Review: Hereditary

Gosh that sucked.

What a waste of $8.25. Seriously I am beginning to wonder if Rotten Tomatoes, the website with fairly accurate ratings, is nothing more than a bunch of bots whipping out random positive reviews for B rated movies. Such as:
Singlehandedly the greatest horror movie I have ever seen. I feel like every aspect of this movie was made for me. It's dark, bleak, depressing, horrific and genuinely enthralling.
Yea right. The only horror in this movie was the price of the ticket. When the movie was finally over the people sitting next to me said "Is that it?" and "That sucked". Here is a more accurate review of this waste of 2 hours:
Wait for it to come to Redbox. Get a free movie coupon. Rent it for free. Give it to your neighbors to watch. As they are wasting their time watching that piece of crap steal their lawnmower. At least you will get something out of it.

That was my review. Go watch something else. Something better. Like Battlefield Earth.

No comments: